To Schedule a Makeup, you have two options:
- Continue down to fill out our makeup form and we will do our best to find a time that works best for you in the next few days.
- Log onto your Parent Portal to schedule your own makeup by seeing all available classes, right now!
Schedule your own Makeup (View Quick How-To Video HERE)
- Only able to book makeups 2-7 days in advance
- Makeups will need to be booked in the same class type with the following exceptions:
- Premium Private makeups can be booked in Private classes, and vice versa
- Premium Semi-Private & Semi-Private can book in Private & Premium Private classes
- Intro to Baby Swim makeups cannot be scheduled until students complete the Intro to Baby Swim portion of the Parent & Me Program. Intro to Baby Swim makeups must be booked in Baby Swim classes only.
- All makeups will need to be approved by our office staff. We will send an email to confirm the makeup class. Please do not come to the class unless you receive a confirmation email. If the makeup is not approved, we will contact you and help you find a new spot.
- Makeup fees will be automatically charged to the card on file once the makeup is approved. Each makeup will have fees, if any, noted.
- Semi-Private Makeups: We encourage you to book your makeup with your partner but if that is not possible, you are able to use two Semi-Private makeups for one Private class. Please check to make sure you have two available before booking.
- Students must be currently enrolled to use makeup lessons
- Cancelled or no-show makeups cannot be rescheduled
- Instructor capabilities vary. Please keep this Legend in mind:
- * = infant/baby qualified
- ** = infant/baby + upper level qualified
- *** = infant/baby + upper level + special needs qualified
Our Scheduling Department will contact you to book your make-up lesson.
Please remember that each make-up lesson will be valid until the date that lessons are terminated. Once terminated, all make-up lessons will expire. If you miss your last lesson, you will have 10 days to make it up. If no notice is given, or notice is given after your lesson begins, there are no make-up lessons. There are no make-ups or rescheduling for make-up lessons. Make-ups are scheduled up to 7 days in advance with available instructors, which may not be your normal instructor. Make-ups will be available to schedule after the date of absence.
Continuous Enrollment Only: If you are continuously enrolled without a termination date, you are eligible for 1 FREE make-up lesson every calendar month when you give 24 hour notice to cancel before your scheduled lesson begins. With less than 24 hours notice, but before your lesson begins, you may schedule additional make-ups for $10 each lesson ($7.50 for Semi-Private; $5 for Groups; $5 for Baby Swim).
Term Enrollment Only:You are eligible for make-ups when you give prior notice to cancel before your scheduled lesson begins. Make-up lessons will incur a $10 fee ($7.50 for Semi-Private; $5 for Groups; $5 for Baby Swim), for each lesson.
If you have any questions on why we charge make-up fees (trust us, we don’t want to but must to stay in business), please click HERE to be taken to our FAQ’s page on this matter.