Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/swim4lif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 210
- You are only able to book makeups 2-7 days in advance
- Makeups will need to be booked in the same class type with the following exceptions:
- Premium Private makeups can be booked in Private classes, and vice versa
- Premium Semi-Private & Semi-Private can book in Private & Premium Private classes
- Intro to Baby Swim makeups cannot be scheduled until students complete the Intro to Baby Swim portion of the Parent & Me Program. Intro to Baby Swim makeups must be booked in Baby Swim classes only.
- All makeups will need to be approved by our office staff. We will send an email to confirm the makeup class. Please do not come to the class unless you receive a confirmation email. If the makeup is not approved, we will contact you and help you find a new spot.
- Makeup fees will be automatically charged to the card on file once the makeup is approved. Each makeup will have fees, if any, noted.
- Semi-Private Makeups: We encourage you to book your makeup with your partner but if that is not possible, you are able to use two Semi-Private makeups for one Private class. Please check to make sure you have two available before booking.
- Students must be currently enrolled to use makeup lessons.
- Cancelled or no-show makeups cannot be rescheduled
- Instructor capabilities vary. Please keep this Legend in mind:
- * = infant/baby qualified
- ** = infant/baby + upper level qualified
- *** = infant/baby + upper level + special needs qualified